Buckaroo Moscow Mule Recipe
by Josh Powell from London, England
- 2 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 oz. Orange and Ginger Syrup (Combine 10 oz. simple syrup + 3 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice + 2.5 oz. Perfect Purée of Napa Valley Ginger)
- 1 Dash Absinthe
- Fever-Tree Soda Water
- Build the first 3 ingredients in a Moscow Copper Co. copper mug over ice and churn to mix.
- Top with the soda water to 3/4 level.
- Add more ice and fill rest of way leaving about a fingers wash line.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprig and an orange twist, placed on top of the ice.
GET ONE (OR MORE!) OF OUR ORIGINAL MULE MUGS
Wrap your fingers around The Original 100% Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug and you will experience that same feeling Grandma Sophie felt when she created this mug nearly 100 years ago. This is the real thing.