Buckaroo Moscow Mule Recipe
by Josh Powell from London, England
- 2 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 oz. Orange and Ginger Syrup (Combine 10 oz. simple syrup + 3 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice + 2.5 oz. Perfect Purée of Napa Valley Ginger)
- 1 Dash Absinthe
- Fever-Tree Soda Water
GET ONE (OR MORE!) OF OUR ORIGINAL MULE MUGS
Wrap your fingers around The Original 100% Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug and you will experience that same feeling Grandma Sophie felt when she created this mug nearly 100 years ago. This is the real thing.
- Build the first 3 ingredients in a Moscow Copper Co. copper mug over ice and churn to mix.
- Top with the soda water to 3/4 level.
- Add more ice and fill rest of way leaving about a fingers wash line.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprig and an orange twist, placed on top of the ice.