Jeweled Mule Moscow Mule Recipe
by Ariel Scalise from Pittsburgh, PA
- 2 oz. Absolut Ruby Red Vodka
- 0.75 oz. John D. Taylor's Velvet Falernum
- 0.5 oz. Lemongrass Simple Syrup
- 0.5 oz. Lime Juice
- 0.25 oz. Crème de Violette
- 2 oz. Soda Water
- 3 Dashes The Bitter Housewife's Grapefruit Bitters
- 0.75 oz. Muddled Fresh Ginger
- 1 Pea Sized Wasabi Ball
Peel and slice 0.75 oz. of fresh ginger.
Place in tin and muddle aggressively.
Add 1 pea sized wasabi ball to tin, and add 3 dashes of The Bitter Housewife's grapefruit bitters.
Add all remaining liquid ingredients to tin, add ice and thoroughly shake tocombine all ingredients.
Fine strain into Moscow Copper Co. copper mug with three 1x1 inch ice cubes.
Top with soda water.
Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
GET ONE (OR MORE!) OF OUR ORIGINAL MULE MUGS
Wrap your fingers around The Original 100% Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug and you will experience that same feeling Grandma Sophie felt when she created this mug nearly 100 years ago. This is the real thing.