Sicilian Mule Moscow Mule Recipe
by Carlos Ruiz from Princeton, NJ
- 1 oz. Aylesbury Duck Vodka
- 1 oz. Amaro Averna
- 0.75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.75 oz. Domaine De Canton
- 0.5 oz. Simple Syrup (2:1 ratio)
- 2 Dashes of Bittermens Hellfire Bitters
- 2 oz. Club Soda
- In a cocktail shaker add all ingredients except for the club soda.
- Shake with ice and double strain into into a Moscow Copper Co. copper mug.
- Top off with the club soda and garnish with a nice mint Bouquet.
GET ONE (OR MORE!) OF OUR ORIGINAL MULE MUGS
Wrap your fingers around The Original 100% Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug and you will experience that same feeling Grandma Sophie felt when she created this mug nearly 100 years ago. This is the real thing.