Mexican Mule Moscow Mule Recipe
by Moscow Copper Co.
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 jalapeño (sliced)
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- Cut the jalapeño into slices and remove the seeds.
- Muddle cilantro and 2 slices of jalapeño with a little bit of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill your Moscow Copper mug with ice, add the muddled contents.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice followed by the tequila and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a jalapeño slice and a sprig of cilantro. Enjoy!
GET ONE (OR MORE!) OF OUR ORIGINAL MULE MUGS
Wrap your fingers around The Original 100% Pure Copper Moscow Mule Mug and you will experience that same feeling Grandma Sophie felt when she created this mug nearly 100 years ago. This is the real thing.